Monday 16 July 2012

Monday Mumbles No.6

Last week had to be one of the slowest weeks EVER! Not for any particular reason but when I woke up on Wednesday thinking it was Friday I knew it was going to be a long week.
The start of the week was fairly dull but on Thursday I had my 5th physio appointment for my tendonitis. Treatment has been going well but after an afternoon of standing up on Saturday it was fairly sore and it felt like she was digging for gold in my leg - painful to say the least.
Then on Thursday evening we had an appointment at our wedding venue (Field Place in Worthing) to talk about food and ask some more questions before we start sending out our invitations. The person there was extremely helpful and we're now ready to start sending out invites. There is still loads to think about but we are certainly on our way.
I treated myself to a set of Babyliss Heated Rollers so that I can start trying to figure out some of the fantastic vintage hairstyles I keep seeing - this pic is my first attempt at a Maryilyn Monroe style (apologies for the bad lighting!)


On Saturday we attended the evening reception of a friends wedding (CONGRATULATIONS MR & MRS DONLAN!!) and had a fabulous time. The bride was beautiful, the venue (St Martin's House in Leicester) was stunning, evening was a lot of fun.
I also treated myself to a whole heap of new skincare (the Clarins stuff that I told you about here) which although it cost a small fortune, it was Clarins Gift Time in John Lewis so I also managed to bag 3 other lovely products for free! I thought it was about time I gave my dressing table a bit of a clean to make room for all my lovely new products and it now looks like this:


What have you guys been up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment