Thursday 22 March 2012

Thursday Thanks No.1

Welcome to the first Thursday Thanks!
This is where I will be saying a big thank you to everybody who has donated or supported me in any way over the last week, so if you want to see your name in lights (well the faint glow of a computer screen) then donate your time and your pennies to the cause.

First thank you goes out to my cousin Julia Cox who was the first to donate and so will be receiving a small gift from Morocco, and because she donated over £25 will also be getting a copy of one of my photos from the trip - I suppose I best brush up on my photography skills!
The next thank you goes to my big brother Jon Crowley and his girlfriend Kirsty Butler who have both donated a generous sum.


So thank you guys! Your encouragement is greatly appreciated, especially as I only made this public about 4 hours ago and already have 5% of my target.

No comments:

Post a Comment