Thursday 29 March 2012

Thursday Thanks No.2

So this week's thanks goes out to Mr Mike Blows, who should have been in last weeks post but I didn't notice the donation until after I'd posted - oops.


The next thank you goes to Liz Hodge for her generous donation.


And the final thank you goes out to my amazing Mum and Dad, thank you so much for your huge donation and support. I'll be making at least one trip to see you in France to get some practice in the heat over the summer!

I'm now up to £265 which is 18% of my total target, so thank you. As I was mentioned in this months company newsletter I expect the donations to start flooding in (fingers crossed!) and I can start planning some events to raise even more money - so watch this space!


http://fundraise.unicef.org.uk/MyPage/Joanna-Crowley-Jo-is-Trekking-the-Sahara-KANTAR

No comments:

Post a Comment