Thursday 12 April 2012

Thursday Thanks No. 3

I'm a bit late in getting this out as I've been baking cakes to take into work tomorrow (it's my birthday), but now they're done and I owe some thanks to a few generous people who have donated over the last week or two.
Vanilla Sponge with Chocolate Buttercream




Firstly, a big thanks to Dr Andrew Knox, who just happens to be my oldest friend and possibly the most intelligent person I know. Love you!
Secondly I must thank Sonjeeta Mahapatra, thanks for you support. I look forward to the fundraising quiz in June.
And lastly Mrs Jane Noyce, my soon-to-be mother-in-law. I'm looking forward to some more training walks with you over the next few months.


I'm also doing a sweepstakes at work on the Grand National which runs this weekend, everyone has paid £2 per horse of which I am donating half to my fundraising and the other half will be split between the horses that come in 1st, 2nd and 3rd. So that's another £40 to add to the pot and I am now up to 25% of my target.
Thanks again to everyone that has contributed so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment