Monday 30 April 2012

Monday Mumbles No.2


The lurgy struck again and I spent most of last week feeling pretty sorry for myself L. I made it to the gym once (poor effort) and did absolutely nothing this weekend. But I’m feeling much better today and have my gym bag packed in the car ready to go straight after work tonight.

It rained pretty much constantly last week, which certainly didn’t help my mood but this morning the sun is shining and I am hoping for a better week ahead. I have my first appointment with my wedding dress people (Fur Coat No Knickers) on Saturday so I am going to be at the gym and eating healthily for the next 5 days! This appointment is where I will be deciding what alterations I want made to the dress and maybe looking at accessories. I’m quite excited to see my dress again, it’s been almost 5 months since I last got to play dress up with the brilliant girls at FCNK and I’ve almost forgotten how lovely the dress is. 2 of my bridesmaids will also be joining me for the appointment and we will be heading to Vivien of Holloway to purchase their bridesmaids dresses after my appointment. I can’t wait to see how they look in the dresses I’ve chosen - the dresses are so lovely I might have to get one for myself too!!

Have a good week everyone! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment